Joya Mia® Dipping powder 2oz Say hello to our latest line! Joya Mia® Dipping powder system is the new way to get salon quality manicure with the we-arability of a gel and the durability of an acrylic.
Instruction for JOYA MIA® Dipping Powder System:
1) Push the cuticles back and buff your nails to remove shine, dirt or oil.
2) Cover the prepped natural nail plate with Joya Mia® Bond and let it air dry before applying the Base Coat.
3) Apply Joya Mia® Base Coat and dip your nails in the Joya Mia® Clear Powder. Then, tap the powder excess from your nails.
4) Apply Joya Mia® Base Coat and dip in the Joya Mia® Color Powder.
5) Repeat step #4. (use brush saver to clean any left over powder on the brush).
6) Apply Joya Mia® Base Coat and dip in the Joya Mia® Clear Powder.
7) Apply a generous amount of Activator on each nail. Allow it to dry and make sure to cover the edges and cap the free edge.
8) Once dry, shape the nails with a file or Joya Mia® E-File. (You may use a buffer to smooth the nail area.) Rinse hands with water, Do NOT use soap, and let them dry. If you don't want to use water, you may use a brush to remove the dust excess.
9) Apply another coat of Activator , in order to get the perfect shine you may apply the final step right away.
10) Apply the Joya Mia® Top Coat and wait for 30 seconds.
11) Apply a slower, more detailed second layer of Top Coat. Wait 1-2 minutes to dry.